Hello!

New to DragonWoW? Tell us a bit about yourself.
Shield

Thu May 23, 2019 10:07 am

Hello there! :D

My name is Milan, I'm 23 years old in October.

I've been playing this game for quite a while. I've been mostly enjoying being a tester in the past. I found that being my specialty, being able to detect those issues and work with the developers, etc. It did put a smile on my face.

Favorite expansion must be a Cataclysm at least for me. Just for a fact that I was able to clear old content by myself. Not to mention being able to make my own set. It was gorgeous.

Now, I don't play that much World of Warcraft like I used to. Work, exercise and some stuff took that time off. But I still get time to play for a bit.

So I have decided to try this realm out. Perhaps I can help somehow with bugs. Perhaps not. But I just hope that I'll see someone around and being able to talk with him. It would put a smile on my face.

I'll be playing Wrath of the Lich King, I hope that I'll see you in the game,

Shield out.
Xan
DragonWOW Admin

Thu May 23, 2019 10:30 am

Hi there!

Great of you to join us! We have only just reopened our doors under new management, the core has been actively developed since 2017!
Both for Wrath & Classic! I hope you enjoy your time, and I would be more than happy to have you report any bugs you may find down the road, so I can get to fixing them asap!
Please remember to create an account on https://bugtracker.dragonwow.eu this will allow you to push feature requests and bug reports.

I play both realms, you can usually contact me on them by ingame name Xan or Xandrah!

Thanks for coming to us and giving us a chance!
Shield

Thu May 23, 2019 11:33 am

Thank you for a warm welcome!

I'll create the account on bug tracker as I speak right now.

You can also contact me in the game.

In game name is Shield.
Xan
DragonWOW Admin

Thu May 23, 2019 11:35 am

Excellent! I hope you enjoy the servers, and I look forward to any things you may find that need reporting.

Cheers!
Knewklear

Sat May 25, 2019 7:43 pm

Malo kasno ali dobro dosli, Milane :mrgreen: